He appeared as a minor antagonist in season 2, anti-hero in season 3-5 and a supporting protagonist and tritagonist to Tommy in season 6.
In Power Book II: Ghost, he returns as a minor antagonist/anti-hero in season 1.
He is portrayed by Michael J. Ferguson.
2-Bit is a background character in most of Dre and Kanan's storylines.
2-Bit gets more roles and he is still friends with Dre, with Dre now working for James St. Patrick as a manager, Spanky is affiliated in the mix.
2-Bit tells Dre about how Tommy Egan is about to be set up in a ambush by Koreans, which Dre tells Ghost and Ghost saves him.
In the finale episode of season 3, 2-Bit along with Spanky and other gang members assist Dre, Ghost and Tasha to get Milan and his men out of Truth by putting a gun to their backs, so that Ghost and Tommy can go and assassinate Milan.
2-Bit and Spanky are working for Tommy, but while Truth is under federal investigation 2-Bit and Spanky help Dre out to get a gambling business going.
When Julio Romano dies and Tommy loses control of his organization 2-Bit and Spanky go siding with Dre to work for the Jimenez Cartel.
2-Bit is made number 2 in Dre's drug business and is ordered by Dre to take out Lorenzo Salazar, but do it cleverly but instead 2-Bit and Spanky do it the different way and 2-Bit kills Lorenzo in a drive-by shooting, Dre and Cristobal are not happy about it, so Dre tells him he is not his number 2 and that it is Cristobal who is his number 2. 2-Bit claims that he is the reason why Dre is where he is, but Dre didn't seem to care.
Arturo who is new leader of the Toros Locos Gang takes the credit for the drive-by killing but Spanky advices Dre to let him take the credit.
2-Bit continues to work for Cristobal and Dre.
When Kanan kills 2 of Cristobal's men, Cristobal then tells Dre about it and starts accusing 2-Bit murdering his men.
Of course when 2-Bit hears about it, he is happy, then Dre has 2nd thoughts about what Cristobal said but 2-Bit said he would only kill Cristobal.
2-Bit and the other crew wait on next packages from Jason Micic but Tommy is held up, in result of Tommy killing Poncho he agrees with Tommy on the wait along with the others.
2-Bit kidnaps an associate of Joe Proctor's named Charlie to give up where Joe's location is, he shoots Charlie and closes the trunk.
2-Bit, Spanky and Alphonso go and rob Truth nightclub to help pay the money to Vincent to save Tariq St. Patrick that was organized by Ghost and Tommy but goes out of hand. Before the robbery he sees Dre and tries to kill him but couldn't find him.
2-Bit and Spanky send a man to kill LaKeisha Grant as 2-Bit had an argument against her in the warehouse, so Tommy kicks off 2-Bit and Spanky off his crew, then later 2-Bit finds a way to get back in but he wanted to kill Dre where he saw Dre at Truth before the robbery, but Spanky talks 2-Bit to let Tommy kill Dre to get back in the game so 2-Bit agrees but didn't go well when they all found out Dre was on a police tag. Dre initially escapes by killing BG.
2-Bit, Roberto and Spanky are later arrested after Dre gives them the location but 2-Bit and Spanky insist that it was Tommy who gave them up, after seeing him from afar as 2-Bit and Spanky agree to go against him.
In Inside Man, he and Spanky take part in robbing the fundraiser to get money. From the theft, they gather up a large sum in the process.
During Still DRE, 2-Bit and Spanky are now in prison and it was there 2-Bit realizes Dre was the one who snitched not Tommy. 2-Bit and Spanky are being interrogated by detective Blanca Rodriguez about Tommy, 2-Bit gives her nothing but Spanky snitches on him about Tommy killing Poncho. When they are about to be transferred, they are amused to learn the other's real name. They wonder why they were transferred until given a burner phone and being contacted by Ghost who offers money if the two kill Dre. 2-Bit is forced to hear Spanky is complain about being in prison. Soon a phone is smuggled in, so 2-Bit gets an unexpected call from Ghost for money and revenge. They then wonder on how they'll get Dre however, they see Dre in prison as they go about to kill him the correctional officers tell Dre that he is needed to talk to detective Blanca Rodriguez about the murder of Terry Silver. They try to reach Tommy who refused out of mistrust. However they were able to convince him otherwise by bringing up how BG was killed by Dre something to Tommy didn’t know. Days later Dre is back inside, Spanky and 2-Bit make their way to kill him but Dre gets himself in solitary to protect himself. With Dre sat in solitary, Spanky and 2-Bit pay the Solitary guard money to walk away. The pair go to Dre's cell, where they taunt him on finally being cornered. Dre pleaded to them using his daughter and the news that Ghost is dead. However, they want to settle their feud as well as the death of Broc. They squirt oil on him and burn him to death. With Dre gone, they leave the scene. The next morning, 2-Bit goes into Spanky's cell and he isn't there as he finds out Spanky snitched on Tommy. 2-Bit rings up Tommy about Spanky.
In the series finale, 2-Bit gets interviewed by Blanca again about the death of Andre Coleman and about the pre paid cell phone coming into his cell that Ghost sent in for him. 2-Bit however doesn't tell her anything but does inform her Dre didn’t kill Ghost, something Blanca tries to question before he goes back to his cell.
Power Book II: Ghost
Davis McLean helps 2-Bit get released from jail and he is seen walking away with the watch that belonged to Ghost.
2-Bit tracked down Tariq St. Patrick revealing that he is owed money from his father. He tells Tariq that because of his father being dead that debt now belongs to him and he wants his money. After threatening young man to comply, he soon calms himself and tells him when to pay up before leaving.
Murders committed by 2-Bit
- Lorenzo Salazar: Shot in a drive-by shooting (Dre's orders).
- Charlie: Shot to death.
- Andre Coleman: Set on fire for snitching.
- Barz: Drowned him in order to save Tariq.
Murders connected to 2-Bit
- Dylan Shin and One Unnamed Korean Gangster: Indirectly caused. Both shot in the back of the head by Ghost to defend Tommy after 2-Bit told Dre they were going to kill Tommy and then Dre told Ghost.
- Arturo Magdeleno: Kidnapped/Tied up by Dre and Set on fire by Alicia for snitching go to the Feds, accusing Ghost and Tommy.
- Diego Jimenez's Bodyguard: Shot in the head by Kanan in order to kill Diego Jimenez. 2-Bit let Kanan into the building Diego and his bodyguard were going to be in so he could ambush them both.
- Diego Jimenez: Shot in the shoulder and then in the head by Kanan. 2-Bit let Kanan into the building Diego and his bodyguard were going to be in so he could ambush them both.
- Alicia Jimenez: Shot in the chest and the chin by Jason Micic. 2-Bit helped break Alicia out of federal custody and delivered her to Jason.
- Joe Proctor: Shortly before killing Charlie, Tommy ordered 2-Bit to kidnap Charlie into giving up Proctor's location in order for Tommy to kill Proctor for snitching.
- Mozzy: Indirectly caused. Shot to death by LaKeisha Grant. 2-Bit and Spanky sent Mozzy to scare LaKeisha but he got killed after LaKeisha pulled out a gun.
- Spottswood "Spanky" Richards: Shot in the eye by Tommy Egan. 2-Bit called Tommy and told Tommy that Spanky snitched on him for the murder of Poncho.
- Assist Dre in his plans (formerly)
- Assist Tommy in his plans (succeeded/ongoing)
- Kill Ghost (formerly)
- Kill Dre for his betrayal (succeeded)
- Kill Spanky for being a snitch (succeeded)
- Remain loyal to Tommy (Succeeded)
- Get out of jail (Succeeded)
- Make sure Tariq pays him (ongoing)
- Save Tariq (Succeeded)
- Francis scored 2275 on his SAT Tests.
- Francis knew Dre for several years.
- It was unknown how long his prison sentence was before he got released in the spin-off.
- He can be seen as a antagonist in the spin-off Power book 2: Ghost as he threatens to kill Tariq, although he later transitions into a anti-hero as he later saves Tariq from being killed.
- However this is likely due to the fact that he needs Tariq alive in order to get paid.
- 2-bit is one of the only three characters to kill someone in both the show and it’s spin-off, the others being Tommy and Tariq.
|Power, Season 2|
|#01||"Consequences"||#05||"Who You Are and Who You Want to Be"||#09||"Time's Up"|
|#02||"No Friends on the Street"||#06||"Why Her?"||#10||"Ghost Is Dead"|
|#03||"Like We're Any Other Couple"||#07||"You're Not the Man"|
|#04||"You're the Only Person I Can Trust"||#08||"Three Moves Ahead"|
|Power, Season 3|
|#01||"Call Me James"||#05||"Help Me"||#09||"I Call the Shots"|
|#02||"It's Never Over"||#06||"The Right Decision"||#10||"In My Best Interest"|
|#03||"I Got This on Lock"||#07||"Don't Go"|
|#04||"Don't Worry, Baby"||#08||"Trust Me"|
|Power, Season 4|
|#01||"When I Get Out"||#05||"Don't Thank Me"||#09||"That Ain't Me"|
|#02||"Things Are Going to Get Worse"||#06||"New Man"||#10||"You Can't Fix This"|
|#03||"The Kind of Man You Are"||#07||"You Lied to My Face"|
|#04||"We're in This Together"||#08||"It's Done"|
|Power, Season 5|
|#01||"Everyone Is Implicated"||#05||"Happy Birthday"||#09||"There's a Snitch Among Us"|
|#02||"Damage Control"||#06||"A Changed Man?"||#10||"When This Is Over"|
|#03||"Are We On the Same Team?"||#07||"The Devil Inside"|
|#04||"Second Chances"||#08||"A Friend of the Family"|
|Power, Season 6|
|#01||"Murderers"||#06||"Inside Man"||#11||"Still DRE"|
|#02||"Whose Side Are You On?"||#07||"Like Father, Like Son"||#12||"He Always Wins"|
|#03||"Forgot About Dre"||#08||"Deal with the Devil"||#13||"It's All Your Fault"|
|#04||"Why Is Tommy Still Alive?"||#09||"Scorched Earth"||#14||"Reversal of Fortune"|
|#05||"King's Gambit"||#10||"No One Can Stop Me"||#15||"Exactly How We Planned"|
|Power Book II: Ghost, Season 1|
|#01||"The Stranger"||#05||"The Gift of the Magi"||#09||"Monster"|
|#02||"Exceeding Expectations"||#06||"Good vs Evil"||#10||"Heart of Darkness"|
|#03||"Play the Game"||#07||"Sex Week"|
|#04||"The Prince"||#08||"Family First"|